- For EEG, always prefer the “OpenMEEG BEM” model. for forward problems Link
- The mnemonic ‘spm’ for the coordsys is used to indicate this MNI-based convention.
- Ft_volumerealign does not change the anatomical data, instead it creates a transformation matrix that aligns the anatomical data to the intended coordinate system.
- MEG do not need to realign the channle locations , however EEG you need to realign the locations with Ft_volumerealign
FT_VOLUMEWRITE exports anatomical or functional volume data to a Analyze or BrainVoyager file. The data in the resulting file(s) can be further analyzed and/or visualized in MRIcro, SPM, BrainVoyager, AFNI or similar packages
cfg = ; cfg.filename = 'filename'; cfg.filetype = 'nifti'; cfg.parameter = 'anatomy'; ft_volumewrite(cfg, inputdfata); ft_sourcemovie
- cfg.correcttail, which is relevant when you are doing a two-sided test
- Brain network analysis with BCT