after sucessfully connect with the matlab at the real time pace from Openbci,
we have another good choice to try with Openvibe
OpenVibe is writted by C++ by some guys in french.
they have lots of EEG modeules with high intergrated
from filters to alogrithms you coud ljust draw some lines to finish the preprocessing
1. plug in the dondle and turn on the Opnebci Board
2. download openvibe and install (here windows version)
3. click the openvibe_acuqisition_server
4. change the time delay from 2 ms to 5-10ms or an alter will be given: the device is high shifted.
5. choose the port you openbci using
6. link the data, then open the openvibe_design.exe
7. you draw some line and make configuration
8.press the start button, then enjoy this .